Monday 11 January 2016

Alone in an island

If I were to be alone, only me
Let me be by the serene pacific sea
Let me live on those cliffs and the beach
Where the Sun and stars seem within my reach

Where the caresses of the waters plays over my tranquility
The whispers of the breeze comforting me
A home in an island with no foes
And the small fishes with love, kiss my toes

Where the waters crash the white smooth sand
And the emerald hills lay beyond the land
The seagulls, urchins, quill fishes and the winds
Listening to the peaceful song the island sends!

Living by the sea among nature, life just seems so right
Among the lighthouses, green and the blue, life is simply a delight!



Linking this post to Withrealtoads for the prompt 'Island' and Poetry pantry

No comments:

Post a Comment